Birth Boot Camp has been up to some really exciting new changes lately! One thing I’m really excited about is this early pregnancy class. With the first trimester in mind, this class gives you the information you need to help get your pregnancy off to a healthy start, and can even be taken pre-conception.
I’ll be offering these classes throughout the year here in Shreveport and Bossier City. Cost for this class is $40, and those who wish to register for a full 10-week Birth Boot Camp class, either live or online, will receive a coupon for $25 off registration! Click here to read more about this new class.
Welcome! I’m Ashleigh, and I am a certified Birth Boot Camp instructor teaching childbirth education classes in the Shreveport, Bossier City, and Barksdale Air Force Base area.
Birth Boot Camp is a 10-week, comprehensive preparation class for labor, birth, and life with a new baby. Mom and Dad learn to work together to set goals, form a plan, and completely prepare for a truly life-changing event: the birth of their baby.
And it’s not just about the breathing!
What you’ll get from this class:
THIS awesome, full color, 150 page Student Manual. You’ll love it! Here’s a preview.
- A thorough and complete education which will prepare you for your birth
- Online access to an additional 3 1/2 hour video course on breastfeeding by renowned lactation consultant Mellanie Sheppard- you just can’t get any better breastfeeding info than this!
- New friends- we’ll laugh, have fun, and bond over these 10 weeks, and at the end we’ll have a reunion!
- …and more!
A few other things that Birth Boot Camp has to offer:
- Can’t make it to every class? We understand! Up to 4 classes can be made up online. This is especially great for military families.
- The full 10 week class is also available to be taken entirely online.
- Already had a natural birth and want to brush up on your skills? We offer a ReBoot Refresher Course just for you! Contact me for more info or to schedule a class.
Here’s a little more about what this class covers.
Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, and be sure to check out my class schedule. You can also register here!